What Is SafeMoon?
SafeMoon is a cryptocurrency token that was launched on the Binance Smart Chain blockchain in March 2021. The token charges a 10% transaction fee, with 5% going to token holders and 5% going to wallets in a different currency.
Safemoon was designed with the aim of encouraging long-term investment while discouraging selling. This is accomplished by charging sellers a 10% charge, with half of the money going to Safemoon’s holders and the other half going to a liquidity pool.
How To Sell Safemoon On Trust Wallet
1. Open Trust Wallet Application and go to “DApps”
2. At the top of the DApps browser paste the URL below
3. Click on “Connect” for DApp connection to the blockchain
4. Paste Safemoon contract address by searching for it
5. Click on “I Understand” and proceed by clicking “Continue”
6. Click on “Down Arrow” to switch from BNB to Safemoon
7. Set slippage to “12%” for a successful trade
8. Click on “Enable Safemoon” and Confirm the Transaction
9. Click on “Swap” and confirm the transaction
Congratulation on your successful trade, you have successfully sold your safemoon.
I hope this guide helped you in selling your Safemoon in Trust Wallet via PancakeSwap. If you found this tutorial useful then share it with others so they can also get learn from this tutorial.