Welcome to Cryptotinz, today I will teach you how to mine Shiba Inu coin and get paid to your trust wallet.
What Is Cryptocurrency Mining?
Cryptocurrency Mining is the process of validating transactions on the blockchain by solving complex mathematical problems, miners receive rewards for completing blocks of verified transactions that are added to the blockchain.
What Is Shiba Inu?
Shiba Inu is a meme ethereum based ERC-20 Token created anonymously by an individual or group named “Ryoshi” in August 2020. Shiba Inu is an alternative to Dogecoin and is labeled as “DOGECOIN KILLER” with the goal to the value of Dogecoin.
The Shiba Inu Ecosystem also includes:
- ShibaSwap: ShibaSwap is a DeFi platform that aims to provide a secure place for trading cryptocurrency while staying decentralized.
- Shiba Inu Incubator: Shiba Inu Incubator aims to attract fellow dog-inspired artists from all over the world into the NFT market by featuring popular artworks like painting, photography, and digital rendering, etc.
- Shiboshis: Shiboshis are 10,000 Shiba Inu-generated non-fungible tokens (NFTs) existing on the Ethereum blockchain, each Shiboshi has various characteristics that make it unique and valuable.
How To Mine Shiba Inu Coin
1. Get Yourself A Shiba Inu Wallet
You can get a shiba inu wallet on Binance or download Trust Wallet, Exodus, or Atomic Wallet for you to get your coin address and make sure you keep the seed phrase in a safe place.
Make sure you can receive Shiba Inu to the exact address on the chain you choose (ERC20), otherwise you may lose your coins. Proceed to the next step once you have your SHIBA INU wallet address.
2. Download UnMinable Software
unMinable is a Windows-based program that allows users to mine a variety of cryptocurrencies. The program is available for download for free, with a standard mining fee of 1%. It currently supports these payout networks: ETH (ERC20), BSC (BEP20), KCC (KRC20)
- Go to unMineable’s official website and click “Download.”
- Install the unMineable beta miner software on your computer.
- Extract the file in a folder on your computer
- Double click on the “unMineable Miner 1.1.0-beta” file, for it to run on the unMineable desktop app.
3. Start Mining
You’ll also need to download PhoenixMiner, a tool that works with unMineable.
- Download the PhoenixMiner here (“PhoenixMiner_5.6d_Windows.zip”).
- It should be extracted into the same folder with the unMineable application.
- Find the file named “PhoenixMiner.exe” and take note of where it’s located.
- Click “Continue” after relaunching the unMineable program.
- Click on “Graphics Card (GPU)” and click “Next.”
- Click on “Update miner file location,” and it will prompt you to locate the PhoenixMiner.exe file. Once you’ve found it select it and click “Open.”
- Click on “Next.”
- Choose Shiba Inu as the cryptocurrency you would like to mine
- Enter the SHIB wallet address in your Trust Wallet and tap
- Click “Start,” and the application will immediately start mining SHIB.
4. Getting Paid
You can simply visit the following URL to check your current earnings and replace 0x with your SHIBA INU wallet address (or go to https://unmineable.com/coins/SHIB and input your SHIBA INU wallet address to see your mining stats.
250,0000 SHIB is the minimum payout threshold, once you reach the thresold unMineable will send your SHIB directly to your Trust Wallet.
Congrats, you are now a cryptocurrency miner!
Happy Mining !!!